- Use Statistical Accounts to log metrics that you would like to track over time
- Naming Saved Searches
- Always check this box . . .
- Expand Accounting List preference
- A quick way to filter Saved Searches
- Field level security on custom forms
It can be a challenge figuring out how to get cash in the quickest and most efficient way. In this session, we will explore various NetSuite tools that help make the process easier. We will start by an overview of Netsuite’s Order to Cash process, and then dive in where receiving cash comes into play. We will also touch on other aspects of the collection process such as dunning, credit cards, ACH and lockbox. This session is ideal for all levels of NetSuite users who are interested in exploring different ways NetSuite handles incoming cash. This session will be presented by a variety of people with expertise in each of the topics being presented.