Main Presentation: SuiteScript for Non-Scripters and 2020.2 Update
Presented by: Mike Kachline – Vertafore / Gavin Davidson – NetSuite
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, May 11, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Mike Kachline from Vertafore will be presenting “SuiteScript for Non Scripters”. In this meeting, we will cover the basics about SuiteScript. What is it? How is it used in Netsuite? Ultimately with the goal of “How do I identify and manage scripts in Netsuite?” Though this meeting is primarily geared for people who know nothing about scripting, there will surely be some tidbits that even some Netsuite Developers could pick up!
Gavin Davidson, NetSuite Product Manager, will also be presenting a summary of 2020.2 updates.
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: These are Group-Live sessions. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding complaints or program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Pacejet
|9:00 – 10:45|
Suitescript for Non-Scripters
* What is “SuiteScript”?
* How do scripts work?
* When should you use a script?
* Where are scripts found?
* Which scripts are running?
* How to disable/enable scripts.
* Script logs
* Script Performance Monitor
|10:45 – 11:15|
Netsuite 2020.2 Updates
|11:15 – 11:30|
Tips and Tricks
|11:30 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.