Main Presentation: Special Session: Foreign Currency Exchange
Presented by: Peggy Evleth, RSM
Meeting Zoom Link: Click Here
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, our meetings are held exclusively via Zoom. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via Zoom.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with Zoom details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022|
|Time: 9:00 am. – 10:30 am MDT|
| Location: Online via Zoom |
Main Presentation Description:
Peggy Evleth will be hosting a special, deep-dive session covering Foreign Currency Exchange (FX) in NetSuite. This session will focus on key NetSuite functions including the following:
- Company functional currency
- Handling of foreign currency transactions
- FX gains and loss handling
- Consolidation of subsidiaries
- CTA processing
This session will provide a basic overview for people who are using foreign currencies as part of their business but seek deeper knowledge as to how the system works. It will be a one hour presentation with time for Q&A, but no CPE will be provided for this session.
- CPE Credits: NO CPE CREDITS
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- email@example.com
- Learning objectives:
- Discuss General Navigation and Preferences
- Examine Custom Forms and Permissions
- Analyze Lists and in-line Editing
CPE Credits Sponsored by Eide Bailly
|9:00 – 9:15|
Welcome and General Business
|9:15 – 10:30|
Foreign Currency Exchange
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.