Main Presentation: Supply Chain Process and Inventory Management
Presented by: Sarah Muha, RSM US LLP
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, our meetings are held exclusively via Zoom. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via Zoom.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with Zoom details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2022|
|Time: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via Zoom |
Main Presentation Description:
Sarah Muha of RSM US LLP will be presenting on Supply Chain Process capabilities native to NetSuite. This meeting is intended to provide users already on NetSuite a foundational understanding of what features they can leverage within NetSuite to gain increased visibility and control to overall Supply Chain Process and Inventory Management processes. The presentation will cover such key points such as basic sales driven demand, manufacturing activity and inventory management.
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- email@example.com
- Learning objectives:
- Discuss native NetSuite supply chain processes
- Examine inventory management options
- Analyze sales driven inventory demand
CPE Credits Sponsored by Eide Bailly
|08:30 – 08:50|
Welcome and General Business
|08:50 – 09:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – MessageMedia
|09:00 – 11:00|
Supply Chain Process and Inventory Management in Netsuite
|11:00 – 11:20|
|11:20 – 11:30|
Suiteworld Favorite Tip & Trick
|11:30 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.