Main Presentation: SuiteTax, Advanced PDFs and the 2021.1 Overview
Presented by: Various Presenters
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
This meeting will be a three-part meeting addressing two specific areas of NetSuite.
SuiteTax – This hour we will discuss how how NetSuite handles sales tax, including the Legacy Tax Solution, SuiteTax and alternative tax engines when SuiteTax isn’t robust enough.
Advanced PDFs – This hour we will discuss how to setup and start using the highly customizable Advanced PDF Printing templates. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn how to set standard transaction forms to use Advanced PDFs, how to start customizing Advanced PDFs with the WYSIWYG editor versus the source code mode, and then touch on some more advanced capabilities.
2021.1 Release Overview We will review what new features are coming out with the new 2021.1. Some of the new features include improvements to the shipping process as well as improved intercompany functionality in the Payables module.
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- firstname.lastname@example.org
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – BillingPlatform
|9:00 – 10:00|
|10:00 – 11:00|
|11:00 – 11:30|
Netsuite Release 2021.1 Overview
|11:30 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.