Main Presentation: Netsuite 101 – Back to Basics
Presented by: Dana Larson, Dana Larson Consulting
Meeting Zoom Link: Click Here
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, our meetings are held exclusively via Zoom. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via Zoom.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with Zoom details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2022|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via Zoom |
Main Presentation Description:
Dana Larson from Dana Larson Consulting will be presenting NetSuite 101 – Back to Basics. This meeting is a great meeting for folks who are new to NetSuite as well as for those who have been using NetSuite for a while but could use a refresher on the basics. Even seasoned users might find pearls in this presentation!
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning objectives:
- Cover broad configuration topics for a Netsuite system.
- Overview of Netsuite Reporting capabilities
CPE Credits Sponsored by Eide Bailly
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – AvidXchange
|9:00 – 11:00|
Netsuite 101 : Back to Basics
|11:00 – 11:15|
Tips and Tricks
|11:15 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.