Main Presentation: Workflow Overview: Extending NetSuite with SuiteFlow
Presented by: Alex Kopischke – RSM
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, May 11, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, May 13th 2020|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 11:30 am MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Alex Kopischke from RSM will be presenting Workflow Overview: Extending NetSuite with SuiteFlow. This meeting will cover when to use SuiteFlow, discuss the various aspects of SuiteFlow and show how easy it is to create a workflow in NetSuite. For anyone who is interested in incorporating the control available in workflows into their organization, this meeting is a great start.
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: These are Group-Live sessions. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding complaints or program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Verenia
|9:00 – 11:00|
* When to use SuiteFlow
* Overview of SuiteFlow
* Creating Workflows in Netsuite
|11:00 – 11:30|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.