Main Presentation: SuiteAnalytics
Presented by: Ethan Haberman – Eide Bailly
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Ethan Haberman, from Eide Bailly, will take us through a demonstration of the updated SuiteAnalytics Workbook functionality in NetSuite. With SuiteAnalytics Workbook, you can create highly customizable workbooks that combine queries, pivot tables, and charts using a single tool which accesses data directly from the underlying records in NetSuite. Recently added functionality allows for exporting to Excel, joining of multiple datasets, and support for additional records. Any NetSuite user or administrator, beginner to advanced, will find this useful. Even if you aren’t creating the Workbooks yourself you will learn what you can and can’t do with them.
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- email@example.com
- Learning objectives:
- Discuss the fundamentals of SuiteAnalytics workbooks
- Compare and contrast datasets and multi-level joins
- Examine how to create visualizations with the data in workbooks
- Compose ideas to share workbooks and use on dashboards
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Brex
|9:00 – 11:00|
|11:00 – 11:15|
Tips and Tricks
|11:15 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.