Main Presentation: Customizing Netsuite
Presented by: Cory Anderson – Eide Bailly
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, May 11, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2020|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Cory Anderson, from Eide Bailly, will be presenting on Customizing NetSuite. We will cover some of the basic and essential customizations possible in NetSuite as well as a few advanced topics. This meeting is designed for any NetSuite administrator or power user and will provide insight on how to customize NetSuite for your company’s users and business processes. Beginner and seasoned NetSuite users will find valuable takeaways to help them get the most out of NetSuite for their businesses.
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: These are Group-Live sessions. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding complaints or program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Wolters Kluwer
|9:00 – 11:00|
* Custom Lists
* Custom Fields
* Custom Records
* Customizing Forms (screen and print)
|11:00 – 11:15|
Tips and Tricks
|11:15 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.