Main Presentation: Inventory and Advanced Inventory
Presented by: Cory Anderson: Eide Bailly and Margie Komninos: PlantScan Corporation
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Cory Anderson of Eide Bailly and Margie Komninos of PlantScan Corporation (a manufacturing company) will present Inventory and Advanced Inventory functionality in NetSuite. Our main focus will be around physical inventory. The intended audiences are those new to NetSuite Inventory and those that have been using it, but want to understand some of the more complex areas of inventory associated with manufacturing. The list of planned topics includes:
- Different Type of Inventory
- Elements of an Item Record
- Warehouse Locations
- Inventory Adjustments vs Inventory Worksheets
- Reorder points, preferred stock levels, auto calc, …
- Purchase Order to Payment Process
- Drop Shipping and Special Order Inventory
- Landed Cost
- Assembly / Serialized Assembly Items
- Phantom vs Stock Items
- Useful Pages for Managing Inventory
- Work Orders and Assembly Builds
- Planned vs Released Word Orders to Identify Shortages
- CPE Credits: 3
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- email@example.com
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Nolan Business Solutions
|9:00 – 11:30|
Netsuite Inventory and Advanced Inventory
| 11:30 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.