Main Presentation: Netsuite 101 – Back to Basics
Presented by: Dana Larson – Dana Larson Consulting
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, May 11, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 11:30 am MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Dana Larson from Dana Larson Consulting will be presenting NetSuite 101 – Back to Basics. This meeting is a great meeting for folks who are new to NetSuite as well as for those who have been using NetSuite for a while but could use a refresher on the basics. Even seasoned users might find pearls in this presentation!
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: These are Group-Live sessions. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding complaints or program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Tipalti
|9:00 – 11:00|
Netsuite 101 – Back to Basics
* General Navigation and Preferences
* Global Search
* How to get Help
* Custom Forms and Permissions
* Lists and in-line Editing
* Print Checks and Forms
* Overview on Reporting Options
|11:00 – 11:15|
Tips and Tricks
|11:15 – 11:30|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.