Main Presentation: NetSuite Accounting Spotlight
Presented by: Dana Larson of Dana Larson Consulting
In order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus, this month’s meeting will be held exclusively via GotoMeeting. Please be aware of the following changes for our upcoming meeting:
- Our meeting NOT be held “in person”.
- Our meeting WILL be held via GotoMeeting.
- If you have registered to attend, we will send you an email with GotoMeeting details on the preceding Monday, and also on the meeting Morning.
- If you have not registered to attend, please feel free to do so!
|Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021|
|Time: 8:30 am. – 12:00 pm MDT|
| Location: Online via GoToMeeting |
Main Presentation Description:
Once a year we focus on all things accounting. For our July meeting, Dana Larson will be presenting on some core accounting topics that will be helpful to anyone responsible for this area of the business. The Standard report customization will be relevant for anyone customizing standard reports in NetSuite.
- Date vs. Period Reporting
- Account Registers
- Journal Entries
- Advanced Intercompany Journal Entries
- Amortization Schedules
- Standard Financial Reports
- Customizing Financial Reports
- CPE Credits: 2
- Field of study: Information Technology
- Level of Knowledge: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information on CPE, please contact Amy DeGeorge- firstname.lastname@example.org
|8:30 – 8:50|
Welcome and General Business
|8:50 – 9:00|
SuiteApp Sponsor – Versapay
|9:00 – 11:00|
|11:00 – 11:15 |
Tips and Tricks
| 11:30 – 12:00|
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event. A link to our online meeting will be sent as a reply to your RSVP.
Can’t make the meeting? If you are a member, request to join the RMNSUG Forum on LinkedIn for announcements about upcoming meetings, events, job openings, communication with other members, and to be alerted when the presentation slide deck and video recording from this meeting are available.
Rocky Mountain NetSuite User Group is an independent non-profit and is not affiliated with NetSuite Inc.