We will review 3 different ways to provide budgets in NetSuite: using standard NetSuite functionality, using the multiple budgets included with Advanced Financials and OneWorld, and using Adaptive Planning (a complementary NetSuite product). Presented by Paul Thompson of Hein & Associates (now Moss Adams) and Dana Larson of Eide Bailly.
Simple budgeting included in the standard Financials module
- How to add a simple budget in NetSuite
- How to import a budget from a spreadsheet
- Available classifications for my budget
The multiple budgets that are included with Advanced Financials and OneWorld
- How multiple budgets work
- How the local vs. global budgets in OneWorld work
Adaptive Planning – the complementary product
- Benefits of using Adaptive Planning?
- What functionality can be gained by adding this to NetSuite